Located just outside of Atlanta, SUPPLY.com is a rapidly-growing e-commerce company that is revolutionizing the archaic plumbing supply industry. How? Our award-winning team of customer service experts and sales rock stars utilize cutting-edge technology and old-fashioned elbow grease in everything we do. We work hard, celebrate wins, and build something great every day.
About the Role
As a Technical Recruitment Specialist, you represent SUPPLY.com to larger tech community, and carefully manage all aspects of tech talent acquisition for our rapidly-growing organization. You are responsible for building a bridge between the company’s resource needs and the Atlanta tech community finding, engaging, and hiring the best talent possible to fuel SUPPLY.com’s growth. Your work drives the organization’s most essential asset – its people.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to define requirements for open positions and build compelling materials to engage candidates and applicants
- Connect with people in person, on the phone, or online to initiate and build relationships with outside parties in the greater Atlanta tech community
- Manage job description postings and other aspects of SUPPLY.com’s technical recruiting presence on third party websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, university recruiting sites, etc.)
- Find and engage with passive and active talent by sourcing external resume databases for diverse and qualified candidates
- Work with Social Media Manager to promote openings across social channels
- Review applicant résumés, conduct phone screens, and coordinate in-person interviews with internal stakeholders
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience supporting the hiring of niche technology, web development, or programming professionals (strongly preferred)
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, social media recruiting, and referrals)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday preferred) and resume databases (to include, but not limited to LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, CareerBuilder, Dice, etc)
- An outgoing personality that allows you to build relationships with hiring managers and inspire candidates to grow their careers at SUPPLY.com
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An ability to navigate sensitive personnel issues while balancing the best interest of both the company and individuals involved
- A knack for juggling multiple tasks at once, serving needs across a fast-paced, quickly-growing organization
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and access to our 401(k) initiative
- A supportive work environment where your opinion is valued
- Access to growth: find a book to read or an event to attend that will better your career and we’ll buy it for you
- Relaxed dress code (no dry cleaning bills)
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com.
- Quarterly brewery visits (we want to try all the tasty brews in the Atlanta area)
- Super discounted gym membership at the megacomplex next door