“When companies grow quickly, there are more things to do than there are people to do them. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.” Eric Schmidt once said this to Sheryl Sandberg and explained that only one criterion matters when picking a job: fast growth. We couldn’t agree more.
Located just outside of Atlanta, SUPPLY.com is that rocket ship and we’re growing at a rate that just might break the sound barrier. Our warehouse receives, packages, and ships the most recognizable plumbing brands in the world and our warehouse team strives to constantly improve the speed and accuracy with which our orders are fulfilled. We are looking to hire strong talent to help achieve these goals. We work hard, celebrate wins, and build something great every day.
About the Position
As a Skilled Warehouse Associate, you are experienced in all of the core functions that drive warehouse operations (packaging orders of various sizes, preparing fragile items for delivery, operating forklifts and order pickers, and stocking and unloading materials from carriers). In addition, you are a leader to a team that is the last touch in making sure our customers receive everything they need.
- Always maintain a high quality experience for our customers
- Engage in current warehouse practices and incorporate your previous experiences to help evaluate, recommend, and improve warehouse procedures, inventory control, and production methods
- Positively impact and contribute to our friendly, hard-working culture
- Pay careful attention to personal safety (for yourself and others)
- Drive the warehouse team forward using a healthy mix of professional conduct, sound judgment, and good, old-fashioned elbow grease
- High School diploma or GED
- Warehouse experience (required)
- Order picker experience, forklift experience, and plumbing industry experience (preferred)
- Understanding of order processing and shipment processing
- Understanding of inventory control and cycle counting
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Dependable transportation to and from the workplace
- A strong desire to have a career, not just a job!
- Competitive hourly wage, health benefits, and access to our 401(k) plan and profit sharing initiative
- A supportive work environment where your opinion is valued
- Access to growth: find a book to read or an event to attend that will better your career and we’ll buy it for you
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com
- Super discounted gym membership at the megacomplex next door
Note: In order to be considered for employment at SUPPLY.com, you must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Are you ready to get on the rocket ship? Brilliant. Apply below.