With offices minutes from downtown Atlanta, SUPPLY.com is a place to buy all volumes and varieties of plumbing and homebuilding materials. From faucets to floor lamps, we’ve got one of the most expansive catalogs in the business, and we rely on our crackerjack team of developers and data scientists to keep it all straight. The plumbing supply industry is about as old school as it gets, but just when our competitors think they have all the answers, we change the questions. How? By taking an innovative and entrepreneurial approach to every challenge, every day. Come on board, and help us build something great.
About the Position
As the Office Administrator, you are the glue that holds the SUPPLY.com HQ together. You are responsible for maintaining office organization, coordinating events, and supporting business processes. Ideally, you are a self-starter who’s able to juggle the multiple tasks that keep our business running smoothly.
- Greet and assist visitors to our showroom as the first impression of SUPPLY.com
- Plan events like charity drives, corporate brand days, and other employee engagement events
- Coordinate visits by facilities vendors & service providers
- Be the point of contact for any and all facility-related questions or concerns
- Complete ad hoc requests from across the business as needed
- Manage catering orders for weekly lunches.
- Maintain the inventory of office supplies that more than 150 employees rely on every day.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (we’re a tech company; no surprises here).
- An effervescent personality that allows you to create the best first impression of SUPPLY.com.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Rock solid organizational and multitasking skills.
- An uncanny ability to juggle changing priorities
- A burning desire to learn quickly, create goals, and move the ball across the goal line.
- It would be awesome if you also have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Previous experience with sales in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Experience coordinating, or working on, events
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and access to our profit sharing and 401(k) initiatives
- A seat on the development and merchandising teams that collaborate to build great things
- A learning culture with access to growth and new opportunities
- Relaxed dress code (no dry cleaning bills)
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com
- Super discounted gym membership, team outings, company swag, and more