With offices minutes from downtown Atlanta, SUPPLY.com is a place to buy all volumes and varieties of plumbing and homebuilding materials. From faucets to fittings, we’ve got the most expansive catalog in the business, and we rely on our crackerjack team of developers and data scientists to keep it all straight. The plumbing supply industry is about as old school as it gets, but just when our competitors think they have all the answers, we change the questions. How? By taking an innovative and entrepreneurial approach to every challenge, every day. Come on board, and help us Build Something Great.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for effectively driving sales growth and new brand expansion within an impactful set of product categories. You will manage brand analysts and support and guide them through monitoring sales trends, problem solving vendor issues, on-boarding new products, and finding new opportunities for sales and margin growth. A successful Category Manager will thrive in this entrepreneurial environment amidst a mature industry using a healthy mix of creativity, strong business analytics, critical thinking, and good old-fashioned elbow grease. We are growing our business fast and this position will play a significant role in that growth.
- Oversee and manage a team of brand analysts.
- Drive the sales and growth of all brands within assigned categories.
- Collaborate with a product data and site team to ensure the best brand experience on SUPPLY.com.
- Identify and on-board the most impactful new brands across assigned categories.
- Work cross-functionally to execute on promotions, resolve problems, and support all vendor related activities.
- Own your brand relationships and serve as the brand expert on market position, pricing effectiveness, and everything that makes their products matter to our customers.
- 3-7 years of experience in merchandising, operations, or a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Pivots and VLOOKUPs).
- Multi-tasking capabilities and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An analytical, detail-oriented personality with an ability to think creatively.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills for working with customers, vendors, and team members.
- A burning desire to learn and be impactful.
- Competitive salary, as well as health, dental & vision benefits.
- A 401k plan that matches your contributions.
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule.
- A seat on an energetic team that collaborates and pushes each other to be better.
- A fast-paced but cooperative environment with endless potential for growth.
- Celebration events for team and company successes throughout the year.
- Access to a group of smart people who care about what they do and want to help you succeed.
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com.
- Super discounted gym membership, team outings, company swag, and more.