About the Role
As Marketing Operations Manager, you play a key role in building and maintaining infrastructure for SUPPLY.com’s outbound marketing efforts, lead generation initiatives, customer retention initiatives, and email automation campaigns.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing / User Experience, you will work with other members of the Marketing team as well as Creative, UX, Merchandising, and Analytics teams to drive new customer growth, customer retention, and other revenue growth objectives. You are an intelligent, well-organized operator with a proven ability to build and maintain integrated marketing systems, glean valuable insights from campaign analytics, and communicate ideas effectively to others.
- Manage, maintain, and optimize SUPPLY.com’s marketing platform and infrastructure, including lead generation channels and other key marketing operations systems.
- Serve as the primary liaison between Marketing and Sales Operations, ensuring both parties are effectively leveraging email automation campaigns, lead gen channels, and other shared infrastructure.
- Maintain detailed dashboards, closely monitor results for channels and campaigns, and communicate insights to stakeholders, and identify opportunities to improve marketing strategies and tactics.
- Own, build and develop a roadmap of future Marketing Operations initiatives by creating and cataloging detailed requirements documentation in Confluence.
- Create and deliver impactful presentations to educate internal stakeholders (sales, development, etc) on infrastructure changes, campaign results, and process updates.
- Develop and document processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
- Actively manage and leverage customer database lists, ensuring alignment with key customer segments, driving thoughtful, well-architected campaigns.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns (ecommerce or agency experienced strongly preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- A process-oriented brain; you’re always looking for ways to measure, automate, and improve internal marketing / sales processes around leads, emails, etc
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Experience with working in NetSuite ERP, Salesforce CRM, etc
- Experience in SilverPop / IBMMC, BRONTO, or other enterprise marketing automation platform
- Strong expertise building documentation using Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, HipChat)
- Willingness to “do the hard part” in defining project details, thus empowering dev and creative teams to deliver quality work
- Competitive salary, as well as health, dental & vision benefits
- A 401k plan that matches your contributions
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
- A seat on an energetic team that collaborates and pushes each other to be better
- A fast-paced but cooperative environment with endless potential for growth
- Celebration events for team and company successes throughout the year
- Access to a group of smart people who care about what they do and want to help you succeed
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com
- Super discounted gym membership, team outings, company swag, and more