Located just outside of Atlanta, SUPPLY.com is a rapidly-growing e-commerce company that is revolutionizing the archaic plumbing supply industry. How? Our award-winning team of customer service experts and sales rock stars utilize cutting-edge technology and old-fashioned elbow grease in everything we do. We work hard, celebrate wins, and build something great every day.
About the role
The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) role is considered a vital role for the success of our Professional Sales Team. The objective of the CSA Program is to maximize customer value by building strong relationships and providing superior service through proactive support. We want every interaction that a CSA has with a client to end with the customer happier than when it started. If you’re a customer service all-star, we want you on this team.
- Answer inquiries from customers by researching, locating, and providing helpful information.
- Work closely with Professional Account Managers to ensure a smooth and effective sales cycle (building quotes, creating solutions, etc.).
- Update orders with vital information to ensure a continued healthy relationship with the customer.
- Resolve issues effectively and efficiently to help maintain strong customer relationships.
- Be friendly and professional always.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (we’re a tech company; no surprises here).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Rock solid organizational and multitasking skills.
- A burning desire to learn quickly, create goals, and move the ball across the line.
- Hustle, grit, and an ability to adapt.
- It would be awesome if you also have:
- Experience working with plumbing and lighting supplies.
- A history of success in the service or retail industries.
- Competitive salary, as well as health, dental & vision benefits
- A 401k plan that matches your contributions
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
- A seat on an energetic team that collaborates and pushes each other to be better
- A fast-paced but cooperative environment with endless potential for growth
- Celebration events for team and company successes throughout the year
- Access to a group of smart people who care about what they do and want to help you succeed
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com
- Super discounted gym membership, team outings, company swag, and more
Are you ready to build something great? Apply now!