Located just outside of Atlanta, SUPPLY.com is a rapidly-growing e-commerce company that is revolutionizing the archaic plumbing supply industry. How? Our award-winning team of customer service experts and sales rock stars utilize cutting-edge technology and old-fashioned elbow grease in everything we do. We work hard, celebrate wins, and build something great every day.
About the Role
As a Customer Service Rep, you ensure that our customers have a delightful, frictionless experience. You serve as a trained product expert, responsible for providing product information on the kitchen and bath fixtures in our online catalog.
- Answer inquiries from customers by researching, locating, and providing helpful information
- Sell additional services by recognizing up-sell opportunities and explaining new features
- Keep customer database up-to-date by entering relevant information from calls
- Maintain product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities provided by SUPPLY.com
- Be friendly and professional at all times
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (we’re a tech company; no surprises here)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Rock solid organizational and multitasking skills
- Hustle, grit, and an ability to adapt
- It would be awesome if you also have:
- Experience working with plumbing and lighting supplies
- A history of success in the service or retail industries
- Access to our profit sharing and 401(k) initiatives, and health benefits (medical, vision, and dental)
- A supportive work environment where your opinion is valued
- Relaxed dress code (no dry cleaning bills)
- Quarterly brewery visits (we want to try all the tasty brews in the Atlanta area)
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com
- Super discounted gym membership at the nearby megacomplex
Are you ready to build something great? Apply below!