“When companies grow quickly, there are more things to do than there are people to do them. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.” Eric Schmidt once said this to Sheryl Sandberg and explained that only one criterion matters when picking a job: fast growth. We couldn’t agree more. SUPPLY.com is that rocket ship and we’re growing at a rate that just might break the sound barrier.
Located just outside of Atlanta, we have built an e-commerce and distribution company that is revolutionizing the plumbing supply industry. For over 10 years, our catalog has steadily expanded to include the industry’s top plumbing and lighting brands, while our revenue and workforce have grown rapidly year over year. Our team of entrepreneurs, creatives, and engineers serves up cutting edge technology with a generous helping of expert customer service. We work hard, celebrate wins, and build something great every day.
About the Position
As a Business Analyst, you identify opportunities to run our business more effectively and serve our customers better. We provide great runway for you to execute on these findings. A successful Business Analyst will thrive in this entrepreneurial environment amidst a mature industry using a healthy mix of creativity, strong business analytics, critical thinking, and good old-fashioned elbow grease. Great opportunities exist to grow this role to include broad responsibilities owning brand or customer relationships, and other career paths exist in multiple business units inside the company.
- Develop analytics and reporting to identify opportunities and execute appropriate actions
- Manage a detailed product data on-boarding process and own the integrity of that data
- Conduct pricing analysis for products, brands, customers, etc. to improve profitability
- Conduct market research to improve our position versus competitors in the industry
- Collaborate with a team of project managers and developers to improve processes and increase sales
- 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Pivots and VLOOKUPs)
- Multi-tasking capabilities and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- An analytical, detail-oriented personality with an ability to think creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with customers, vendors, and team members
- A burning desire to learn and be impactful
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and access to our profit sharing and 401(k) initiatives
- A seat on an energetic team that collaborates and pushes each other to be better
- A fast-paced but cooperative environment with endless potential for growth
- Celebration events for team and company successes throughout the year
- Access to a group of smart people who care about what they do and want to help you succeed
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com
- Super discounted gym membership, team outings, company swag, and more
Are you ready to build something great? Apply now!