Located just outside of Atlanta, SUPPLY.com is a rapidly-growing e-commerce company that is revolutionizing the archaic plumbing supply industry. How? Our award-winning team of customer service experts and sales rock stars utilize cutting-edge technology and old-fashioned elbow grease in everything we do. We work hard, celebrate wins, and build something great every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Manager, you are the dedicated, resourceful contact for trade professionals across the country. You are responsible for delivering expert-level service to existing customers and seeking out new relationships to build. Operating on the front lines, you’re at the heartbeat of our e-commerce business – your work drives revenue and is what separates SUPPLY.com from our competitors.
- Do whatever it takes to make our customers’ lives easier, from estimate creation to product delivery, by completing their orders, suggesting additional products, and resolving client issues.
- Seek out new relationships and constantly build upon existing ones (calling all sales rock stars!).
- Work hard with your teammates to meet sales goals and actively measure results with an arsenal of top tech tools, from marketing automation to lead activation, at your fingertips.
- Be friendly and professional. Period.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (we’re a tech company; no surprises here).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Rock solid organizational and multitasking skills.
- Hustle, grit, and an ability to adapt.
- A burning desire to learn quickly, create goals, and move the ball across the goal line.
- It would be awesome if you also have:
- A history of success in the service or retail industries.
- Previous experience with inside sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with plumbing and lighting supplies.
- Access to our profit sharing and 401(k) initiatives, and health benefits (medical, vision, and dental).
- A supportive work environment where your opinion is valued.
- Relaxed dress code (no dry cleaning bills).
- Quarterly brewery visits (we want to try all the tasty brews in the Atlanta area).
- Thursday Thank Yous: free lunches and fun activities every Thursday, courtesy of SUPPLY.com.
- Super discounted gym membership at the nearby megacomplex.
Are you ready to build something great? Apply now!